EHS & Quality Leadership Summary
Serving the best interests of our clients, our people and our communities, MSR-FSR employs an Integrated Management System to assure the provision of the highest Quality services, through practices that promote the Health and Safety of workers and provides for the protection of our Environment.
ISO 9001 Certified Since 2011
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a Quality Management System when an organization:
- a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
NOTE: MSR-FSR’s Global Quality Director is a Subject Matter Expert formerly serving on the ISO Technical Committee 176, responsible for development of ISO 9001!
ISO 45001 Certified Since 2020
Maintained OHSAS 18001 Certification 2011-2020
ISO 45001 Replaced OHSAS 18001 in 2020
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System, helps an organization to achieve the intended outcomes of its OH&S management system. Consistent with the organization’s OH&S policy, the intended outcomes of an OH&S management system include:
- a) continual improvement of OH&S performance;
- b) fulfilment of legal requirements and other requirements;
- c) achievement of OH&S objectives.
NOTE: MSR-FSR’s Global EHS Director is one of the original Subject Matter Experts serving on the US Technical Advisory Group to ISO Technical Committee 283, responsible for the development of ISO 45001!
ISO 14001 Certified Since 2011
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an Environmental Management System that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
At MSR-FSR we exist because of our customers; we excel because of our employees. Keeping our employees safe is a value embedded in our corporate culture. Safety is NOT simply an MSR-FSR priority. Safety is an intrinsic MSR-FSR Value. Priorities may Change, but Values are embedded in our Corporate Culture.
MSR-FSR EHS Leadership Commitment Pledge:
Provide for the protection of people, property, and the environment, commensurate with the concepts of ISO 45001 and 14001, to enable safe and healthy working conditions that prevent work-related injury or ill health, to the maximum extent achievable throughout the organization.
We will accomplish this by:
- Using Key Performance Indicators / metrics as a framework for setting EH&S performance and continuous improvement objectives.
- Fulfilling legal requirements and other relevant requirements to ensure an adequately trained, equipped, and engaged workforce.
- Reducing EHS risk through workplace hazard identification and assessments, to ensure appropriate control, elimination, or prevention through the hierarchy of controls.
- Continuously improve our EH&S management system through evaluation and review.
- Committing to engaging our workers in consultation and participation opportunities, and where appropriate, worker representatives.
- Collaboration with other organizations at multiemployer duty locations and client sites.
Our efforts to promote environmental stewardship and sustainment include pollution prevention efforts through wastewater neutralization, minimization of hazardous chemical usage, and collaboration of best practices to reduce overall risk and environmental impact.
Manage through presence. Question uncertainty. Empower success. Continually improve.
MSR-FSR exists because of our customers. To attract them, we develop highly innovative engineering services that create product or productivity opportunities. To keep them, we are committed to the continuous improvement of quality in everything we do, so that we always meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
To fulfill these commitments, MSR-FSR will establish clear, measurable quality objectives across the business, ensure they are communicated to all employees, and demonstrate progress toward meeting these objectives.